Kolej Tun Hussein Onn
Name of residential college : Kolej Tun Hussein Onn
Abbreviation : KTHO
Location : National University of Malaysia (Bangi Campus)
Room: Double bed room and single bed room
What can you find in the room?
- Room has plug
- huge wardrobe attached with table
- 1 wide bookshelf
- 1 table light
- 1 table drawer
- 2 shelves
- Inside wardrobe has place to hang clothes (3 big shelves, 3 drawers, 1 shelf below the hanging clothes, I think its for shoes)
What are the facilities inside KTHO?
- Water filters
- Washing machines in each block A,B,C,D,E. RM2.00 per round. (Senior block doesn’t have.)
- Public telephone booth
- Car park
- Pusat computer & internet (Cyber)
- Pejabat pentadbiran (Any accommodation problem, you can refer here)
Is there anything special in KTHO?
Cheapest food in UKM.
Time taken from KTHO to every faculty by walking:
- Walking to FPEND would take 17mins
- PPBL-FEP-FST is 15mins
- FPI is 2mins
- FSSK is 4mins
- Walking to PUSANIKA is 8mins.
Time taken from KTHO to every faculty by bus :
- Traveling to FKAB would take 16mins
- FUU/FTSM would take 18mins (zone 3 bus)
- If want to use bus to FPEND/PPBL/FEP/FST/FSSK, it will more save time. Can use zone 2 to come back college (from FKAB, FTSM,FPEND, PPBL) but stop at FPI bus stop and then walk to college.
This is a message from KTHO students:
- We're close bunch of people and the JAKSA(College board of committee) of KTHO are pretty awesome too, but of course, you gotta work together in order to make the college awesome.
- KTHO and KDO are the only colleges that have lowest accommodation fees BUT KDO's activities are very pushy because of the principal. (One more thing about our college, our principal is awesome. )
- This is a Palapes college. That's the most important part. Usually, 40% of the tenants are Palapes, it reserved army students.